W1 ROM Walker
- Grade II/Ⅲ ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or midfoot injury
- Aid propulsion
- Substitute ankle motion
- Decreased heel-strike force on calcaneus
- Tool-free design to adjust ROM limitation
Plantarflexion limitation from: 0° to 40°
Dorsiflexion limitation from: 0° to 40°
Adjustable in every 10 degrees
- Rubber outsole provide superior grip and abrasion resistant.
- Low profile footbed height design that practically removes leg length discrepancy.
- Inflatable aircells are available for further support while reducing swelling.
- Rocker bottom encourages natural gait.
|SUGGESTED HCPC: L4360 AND L4361
Size: XS | S | M | L | XL
Measure the shoe size
Copyright © 2023 e-life International Co., Ltd.