Back / Spine
Adjustable Hip Orthosis
- Post-OP hip arthroplasty
- Hip strain
- Osteoarthritis hip
- Instability of hip joint
- Providing a limited and safe range of motion following surgical procedures.
- Hip joint ROM control.
- Patent pending component for adjusting waist circumference easily and quickly.
- Double hip hinges can set ROM limitation individually.
- One push buckle design for micro adjustment of tightness over thigh cuff.
- Rigid outer shell on waist and thigh for great stability.
- Flexion/extension ROM control from 0° to 120° in 10° stop settings, abduction - adduction adjustments are allowed.
- The universal hinge assembly can be moved to the opposite side and offers a height adjustment at the hip and thigh.
- Light-weight design to improve customers comfort and compliance.
- Breathable and washable padding liner on waist and thigh for optimal skin contact.
Size: S/M | L/XL
Measure circumference of pelvic, and proximal thigh(20cm above knee)
|Proximal thigh (cm)
Copyright © 2022 e-life International Co., Ltd.