Polycentric Hydraulic Knee
- Hydraulic polycentric knee
- High stability during stance phase.
- High toe-ground clearance during swing phase.
- Reduced asymmetric gait pattern.
- Adjustable self-locking angle to fit each patient.
- Adjustable knee flexion and extension hydraulic resistance to fit various walking speed and patient’s need.
- High knee flexion angle enable patients to do more activities such as sitting, and kneeling etc.
- Suitable for K2-K3 level of amputees
|Knee Center to Dome
|Max. Weight Bearing
||125 Kg/275 lbs
|Max. Flexion Angle
Copyright © 2023 e-life International Co., Ltd.